Dog diarrhea and puking from eating cooked pork?

My dog ate a small piece of pork yesterday that was completely cooked that she found on the ground outside. Today, around the afternoon, she started to have diarrhea, then threw up a little twice.Does that mean dogs should not eat pork?

My dog ate a small piece of pork yesterday that was completely cooked that she found on the ground outside. Today, around the afternoon, she started to have diarrhea, then threw up a little twice.Does that mean dogs should not eat pork?...
    General Dog Discussions : Dog diarrhea and puking from eating cooked pork?...

• Dog diarrhea and puking from eating cooked pork?

Dog diarrhea and puking from eating cooked pork? General Dog Discussions
      My dog ate a small piece of pork yesterday that was completely cooked that she found on the ground outside. Today, around the afternoon, she started to have diarrhea, then threw up a little twice.Does that mean dogs should not eat pork?

Dog diarrhea and puking from eating cooked pork? General Dog Discussions
    • Pork isn't good for them, neither is their food being on the dirt.Things to avoid:Pork, Animal processing, White Flour, Oats, Spicy food, Also the obvious chocolate.Try mixing in a small amount of cooked ground beef, cottage cheese, and box potatoes with their food if the diarrhea continues, and if it still does the vet is the best option.Good Luck with your dog!!!

• It is very indigestable for dogs ( and humans) and as 'she found it on the ground' I would be concerned if this continued I would have her checked with a vet as anything could be in it......make sure she drinks plenty and starve her for 24 hours, if after that she is still doing it go and see a vet or before if there is any change in her behaviour