How long does it take a puppy to get better after POSSIBLY ingesting a wisteria seedpod?

Or at least chewing on one? I have my dog at the vet on an IV pump right now, and they are closed of course, because its midnight. I just figured out this may be what happened to my puppy. He has been throwing up for several days, and cant keep food or…

How long does it take a puppy to get better after POSSIBLY ingesting a wisteria seedpod?

Or at least chewing on one? I have my dog at the vet on an IV pump right now, and they are closed of course, because its midnight. I just figured out this may be what happened to my puppy. He has been throwing up for several days, and cant keep food or…...
    General Dog Discussions : How long does it take a puppy to get better after POSSIBLY ingesting a wisteria seedpod?...

• How long does it take a puppy to get better after POSSIBLY ingesting a wisteria seedpod?

How long does it take a puppy to get better after POSSIBLY ingesting a wisteria seedpod? General Dog Discussions
      Or at least chewing on one? I have my dog at the vet on an IV pump right now, and they are closed of course, because its midnight. I just figured out this may be what happened to my puppy. He has been throwing up for several days, and cant keep food or water down at all. He was so dehydrated that I thought he was going to die!!! Anyway, any REAL answers would be appreciated. Please don't respond if you are just trying to get points.

How long does it take a puppy to get better after POSSIBLY ingesting a wisteria seedpod? General Dog Discussions
    • It is good that you got your puppy to the vet right away. I don't know much about a wisteria seedpod but if you think that this is the reason your puppy has been vomiting, I feel that your vet will take good care of the situation. If they are closed right now, I would call 1st thing in the morning to inform them of what you feel your puppy ingested. Being that your puppy has been vomiting, more than likely whatever he/she ingested is mostly out of his/her system. This is just my opinion. I had an inncident where my dog got into some cleanser and heavy duty rubber gloves. ( The kind you use to wash dishes) He began vomiting and he actually threw up the entire gloves. It was very shocking to see this. I rushed him to the vets and they had him hooked up on IV's for a few days. He got better and I was able to take him home on the 3rd day. I have hope for your puppy and you acted very quickly on this so the outcome should be good. Let us know how your puppy makes out. Good Luck!!!!!!