what causes penal bleeding in a black lab?

my. daughter has a 9yr.old labrador/rottweiler cross and he keeps bleeding from the penis it is quite a heavy bleed and stops after about 10mins.but they are becoming more frequent any help would be much apreciated.

my. daughter has a 9yr.old labrador/rottweiler cross and he keeps bleeding from the penis it is quite a heavy bleed and stops after about 10mins.but they are becoming more frequent any help would be much apreciated....
    General Dog Discussions : what causes penal bleeding in a black lab?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• what causes penal bleeding in a black lab?

what causes penal bleeding in a black lab? General Dog Discussions
      my. daughter has a 9yr.old labrador/rottweiler cross and he keeps bleeding from the penis it is quite a heavy bleed and stops after about 10mins.but they are becoming more frequent any help would be much apreciated.

what causes penal bleeding in a black lab? General Dog Discussions
    • Sounds like a possible infection or he received a laceration to his area. You should really see a vet to get this diagnosed, it could be very serious. In the meantime, swab the area with betadine and apply polysporin a few times a day until you can get him in.