how do dogs with Intervertebral Disc Disease go to the batroom?

My dog (Malti-poo) of 3 years has been diagnosed with Intervertebral Disc Disease and has problems going potty. Are there any techniques or ways to make it easier for my dog to go to the bathroom?

My dog (Malti-poo) of 3 years has been diagnosed with Intervertebral Disc Disease and has problems going potty. Are there any techniques or ways to make it easier for my dog to go to the bathroom?...
    General Dog Discussions : how do dogs with Intervertebral Disc Disease go to the batroom?...

• how do dogs with Intervertebral Disc Disease go to the batroom?

how do dogs with Intervertebral Disc Disease go to the batroom? General Dog Discussions
      My dog (Malti-poo) of 3 years has been diagnosed with Intervertebral Disc Disease and has problems going potty. Are there any techniques or ways to make it easier for my dog to go to the bathroom?

how do dogs with Intervertebral Disc Disease go to the batroom? General Dog Discussions
    • Try using a warm cloth to stimulate her but if she has no feeling at all that will not work.depends on how bad the ivdd is. If she cannot feel take her to.the vet and have them show you.how to manually express her bladder I can explain it but it would be better to.be shown.how.. if she is having problems passing feces though there is not a whole lot you can do..she may get to.the point that she just has incontinence and just goes with out trying that goes for the urine also.