Why does my recently homed stray pitbull have an enlarged vagina, tail between her leg and ears down?

I took in a stray young pit-bull that started following me a few days ago, shes the most friendliest yet scared and timid dog I've ever seen. I am wondering if anyone on answers know if there is a medical or psychological problem with a dog if it has an…

Why does my recently homed stray pitbull have an enlarged vagina, tail between her leg and ears down?

I took in a stray young pit-bull that started following me a few days ago, shes the most friendliest yet scared and timid dog I've ever seen. I am wondering if anyone on answers know if there is a medical or psychological problem with a dog if it has an…...
    General Dog Discussions : Why does my recently homed stray pitbull have an enlarged vagina, tail between her leg and ears down?...

• Why does my recently homed stray pitbull have an enlarged vagina, tail between her leg and ears down?

Why does my recently homed stray pitbull have an enlarged vagina, tail between her leg and ears down? General Dog Discussions
      I took in a stray young pit-bull that started following me a few days ago, shes the most friendliest yet scared and timid dog I've ever seen. I am wondering if anyone on answers know if there is a medical or psychological problem with a dog if it has an enlarged vagina, tail constantly tucked, scared and timid. But still friendly?

Why does my recently homed stray pitbull have an enlarged vagina, tail between her leg and ears down? General Dog Discussions