How can I help my dog get rid of a UTI?

We went to the vet as soon as he started acting funny and just cried in pain =( they gave us antibiotics to get rid of it but I was just wondering if there was anything I can do to help him to be more comfortable or make it easier for him.... He's like…

We went to the vet as soon as he started acting funny and just cried in pain =( they gave us antibiotics to get rid of it but I was just wondering if there was anything I can do to help him to be more comfortable or make it easier for him.... He's like…...
    General Dog Discussions : How can I help my dog get rid of a UTI?...

• How can I help my dog get rid of a UTI?

How can I help my dog get rid of a UTI? General Dog Discussions
      We went to the vet as soon as he started acting funny and just cried in pain =( they gave us antibiotics to get rid of it but I was just wondering if there was anything I can do to help him to be more comfortable or make it easier for him.... He's like my baby!!

How can I help my dog get rid of a UTI? General Dog Discussions
    • Make sure he has clean fresh water at all times and just give him extra love. Maybe let him sleep in bed with you.I would also call the vet and ask if cranberry juice (the natural no sugar added stuff) is okay to give dogs. I had a really bad UTI and cranberry juice helped me a lot.