how to cure a puppy with hepathytis?

i have a 2 months old puppy with hepathytis and its my first time to have a dog. please help. Im so worried and i dont know what to do. thanks for all the answer.

i have a 2 months old puppy with hepathytis and its my first time to have a dog. please help. Im so worried and i dont know what to do. thanks for all the answer....
    General Dog Discussions : how to cure a puppy with hepathytis?...

• how to cure a puppy with hepathytis?

how to cure a puppy with hepathytis? General Dog Discussions
      i have a 2 months old puppy with hepathytis and its my first time to have a dog. please help. Im so worried and i dont know what to do. thanks for all the answer.

how to cure a puppy with hepathytis? General Dog Discussions
    • Hi Mickey! Canine Hepatitis is the second disease covered by the DHLP-P vaccine. It also is a highly contagious disease and can be spread by contact with contaminated saliva, urine or stool from an infected dog. The virus itself affects the dog’s abdominal organs including the liver.Signs of infection include but are not limited to an increased temperature as well as discharges from the eyes, mouth and/or nose. Sometimes the eyes will actually become red or the dog will hump his back and try to rub on the floor to relieve the pain. As the disease progresses, the animal becomes lethargic, stops eating and often becomes comatose.Within six to ten days the infected dog will usually die or makes a quick recovery. For those few dogs that do survive the infection, a temporary opacity of the eyes appears. I'm Sorry, but I can't help your pup,your vet professional is be to help you. I suppose, he would suffer from an illness Hepatitis.I wish that I had better advice to give. Jason Homan