Will Petsmart groom my golden retriever if he has canine papillomas virus?

I've recently discovered 2 warts in my puppy's mouth and took him to the vet. He said it was the canine papillomas virus and it should go away on its own. He also said that the dog is alright to be taken in for a grooming. Does petsmart have any policies…

I've recently discovered 2 warts in my puppy's mouth and took him to the vet. He said it was the canine papillomas virus and it should go away on its own. He also said that the dog is alright to be taken in for a grooming. Does petsmart have any policies…...
    General Dog Discussions : Will Petsmart groom my golden retriever if he has canine papillomas virus?...

• Will Petsmart groom my golden retriever if he has canine papillomas virus?

Will Petsmart groom my golden retriever if he has canine papillomas virus? General Dog Discussions
      I've recently discovered 2 warts in my puppy's mouth and took him to the vet. He said it was the canine papillomas virus and it should go away on its own. He also said that the dog is alright to be taken in for a grooming. Does petsmart have any policies that contradict what he said?

Will Petsmart groom my golden retriever if he has canine papillomas virus? General Dog Discussions
    • You should be calling Petsmart directly with this question. They may just need to know ahead of time so they can sterilize the area afterward and may require documentation from your vet. I wish I could be more help but I'm sure your local store could give you the most accurate information.