My chihuahua mix seems normal and acts healthy but every once in a while his poop is a reddish color.?

Most of the time the poop is solid brown and normal but every once in a while he poops reddish and almost diarrhea-like. He is a stray that recently wondered into the neighborhood so I don't know his history or anything. Just keeping him indoors and…

My chihuahua mix seems normal and acts healthy but every once in a while his poop is a reddish color.?

Most of the time the poop is solid brown and normal but every once in a while he poops reddish and almost diarrhea-like. He is a stray that recently wondered into the neighborhood so I don't know his history or anything. Just keeping him indoors and…...
    General Dog Discussions : My chihuahua mix seems normal and acts healthy but every once in a while his poop is a reddish color.?...

• My chihuahua mix seems normal and acts healthy but every once in a while his poop is a reddish color.?

My chihuahua mix seems normal and acts healthy but every once in a while his poop is a reddish color.? General Dog Discussions
      Most of the time the poop is solid brown and normal but every once in a while he poops reddish and almost diarrhea-like. He is a stray that recently wondered into the neighborhood so I don't know his history or anything. Just keeping him indoors and feeding him typical dry dog food with the occasional leftover chicken scraps. Thanks.

My chihuahua mix seems normal and acts healthy but every once in a while his poop is a reddish color.? General Dog Discussions
    • Keep him away from other animals, and get a sample to the vet right away. That sounds like a massive case of worms or coccidia - which you can get. Wash your hands.