Has anyone had a dog that had encephalitis meningitis?How long did it live after diagnosis?

2 year old Boston Terrier, diagnosed in December 2007.Seizures have not been totally controlled with meds so far.

Has anyone had a dog that had encephalitis meningitis?How long did it live after diagnosis?

2 year old Boston Terrier, diagnosed in December 2007.Seizures have not been totally controlled with meds so far....
    General Dog Discussions : Has anyone had a dog that had encephalitis meningitis?How long did it live after diagnosis?...

• Has anyone had a dog that had encephalitis meningitis?How long did it live after diagnosis?

Has anyone had a dog that had encephalitis meningitis?How long did it live after diagnosis? General Dog Discussions
      2 year old Boston Terrier, diagnosed in December 2007.Seizures have not been totally controlled with meds so far.

Has anyone had a dog that had encephalitis meningitis?How long did it live after diagnosis? General Dog Discussions
    • Aw, thats sad. I'm sorry to hear that.On the other hand, this is questions you should definately ask your vet. I'm sure you can just call and ask them whats typical. I've had a couple questions and they answered them all over the phone. Good luck!