what are the possibilities that my dog may live? after having multiple seizures?

my 5 month old dog had multiple seizures earlier and his upper body is stiff, we took him to the E.R and the vet said he has tetanus and that has less than 50% chance to live, he also mentioned that there is no medication for the stiffness, only to wait…

what are the possibilities that my dog may live? after having multiple seizures?

my 5 month old dog had multiple seizures earlier and his upper body is stiff, we took him to the E.R and the vet said he has tetanus and that has less than 50% chance to live, he also mentioned that there is no medication for the stiffness, only to wait…...
    General Dog Discussions : what are the possibilities that my dog may live? after having multiple seizures?...

• what are the possibilities that my dog may live? after having multiple seizures?

what are the possibilities that my dog may live? after having multiple seizures? General Dog Discussions
      my 5 month old dog had multiple seizures earlier and his upper body is stiff, we took him to the E.R and the vet said he has tetanus and that has less than 50% chance to live, he also mentioned that there is no medication for the stiffness, only to wait and to treat him, my dog stayed in the hospital. my question is, if he doesnt improve by tomorrow or monday is it ok to put him to sleep? his a mix of australian/german shepherd.

what are the possibilities that my dog may live? after having multiple seizures? General Dog Discussions
    • You dont want him to suffer, he doesnt know whats going on and is probably scared about it. I would keep talking to the vet and make a choice that is best for your dog. I hope he pulls through.