Can a domestic chicken and duck live together as pets?

Yeah, I know they taste great. I don't plan on killing them, though. Although, you have given me an idea of what to make for dinner tommorrow.I'm planning on buying both. Can they?Is there anyone here who isn't a moron that can actually answer my…

Yeah, I know they taste great. I don't plan on killing them, though. Although, you have given me an idea of what to make for dinner tommorrow.I'm planning on buying both. Can they?Is there anyone here who isn't a moron that can actually answer my…...
    Other Pet Discussions : Can a domestic chicken and duck live together as pets?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can a domestic chicken and duck live together as pets?

Can a domestic chicken and duck live together as pets? Other Pet Discussions
      Yeah, I know they taste great. I don't plan on killing them, though. Although, you have given me an idea of what to make for dinner tommorrow.I'm planning on buying both. Can they?Is there anyone here who isn't a moron that can actually answer my question?

Can a domestic chicken and duck live together as pets? Other Pet Discussions