How do I train my Yorkshire Terrier to speak and bark on command?

I'm going to get a Yorkie and a lot of my friends have told me that their yorkies were really hard to train. When I get him, I would like to be able to train him to speak and bark on command. Also, I would like advice on how to potty train him. Any…

I'm going to get a Yorkie and a lot of my friends have told me that their yorkies were really hard to train. When I get him, I would like to be able to train him to speak and bark on command. Also, I would like advice on how to potty train him. Any…...
    Other Pet Discussions : How do I train my Yorkshire Terrier to speak and bark on command?...

• How do I train my Yorkshire Terrier to speak and bark on command?

How do I train my Yorkshire Terrier to speak and bark on command? Other Pet Discussions
      I'm going to get a Yorkie and a lot of my friends have told me that their yorkies were really hard to train. When I get him, I would like to be able to train him to speak and bark on command. Also, I would like advice on how to potty train him. Any suggestions?

How do I train my Yorkshire Terrier to speak and bark on command? Other Pet Discussions