How do I get my springer spaniel to stop jumping on people?

I have an exuberant 2 yr old English Springer who continually wants to jump on anybody who comes to the house. She is a fast learner when it comes to learning tricks, but not when it comes to behavior.

I have an exuberant 2 yr old English Springer who continually wants to jump on anybody who comes to the house. She is a fast learner when it comes to learning tricks, but not when it comes to behavior....
    Other Pet Discussions : How do I get my springer spaniel to stop jumping on people?...

• How do I get my springer spaniel to stop jumping on people?

How do I get my springer spaniel to stop jumping on people? Other Pet Discussions
      I have an exuberant 2 yr old English Springer who continually wants to jump on anybody who comes to the house. She is a fast learner when it comes to learning tricks, but not when it comes to behavior.

How do I get my springer spaniel to stop jumping on people? Other Pet Discussions
    • A good way I learned to stop this, is when the dog jumps at you, bring your knee up. Don't knee him in the chest, but just bring up your knee so that when he jumps on you, he will meet the uncomfortable hardness of your knee. Eventually he'll realize this is unpleasant and he'll stop.

• I have learnt that when your springer jumps up back away and DON'T make eye contact.After a while it will learn that it's not getting your attention and then stop