How do I get my male dog not to be so aggresive ?

He bits at you pants and shoeswhen you go in the backyard. He will also get work up when you are inside and back at you.

He bits at you pants and shoeswhen you go in the backyard. He will also get work up when you are inside and back at you....
    Other Pet Discussions : How do I get my male dog not to be so aggresive ?...

• How do I get my male dog not to be so aggresive ?

How do I get my male dog not to be so aggresive ? Other Pet Discussions
      He bits at you pants and shoeswhen you go in the backyard. He will also get work up when you are inside and back at you.

How do I get my male dog not to be so aggresive ? Other Pet Discussions
    • It doesn't sound quite like agression but a call for attention. If you don't spend much time playing with your dog try doing it; also give him some toys to keep himself entertained.

• how old is your dog?one way is to give your dog a chewing toy. and Be stern, when he tries to bite your pants or shoes. Remember, your dog should not be allowed to develop a biting pattern. If you keep tolerating him, he will think that it's okay to bite people. Especially in America, your dog can be euthanized if he starts biting people.My suggestion, disciplined your dog.Be stern!(Remember! i said be stern.. NOT ABUSE).

• First off is he 1 year old? Its an age where they are aggresive especially on the leash. Just reenforce training and hell come along, also dont encourage aggresion in him, do you have family who plays violently with him,need to stop it!