How do I keep stray cats away from around my house especially my backyard?

The outside of my house smells like cat piss,it gets worse when it rains cause then I can smell the stench from the inside of my house.ok if I try the moth balls idea,should I crush them to make it easier to spread around and is it safe on the dirt,and…

The outside of my house smells like cat piss,it gets worse when it rains cause then I can smell the stench from the inside of my house.ok if I try the moth balls idea,should I crush them to make it easier to spread around and is it safe on the dirt,and…...
    Other Pet Discussions : How do I keep stray cats away from around my house especially my backyard?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How do I keep stray cats away from around my house especially my backyard?

How do I keep stray cats away from around my house especially my backyard? Other Pet Discussions
      The outside of my house smells like cat piss,it gets worse when it rains cause then I can smell the stench from the inside of my house.ok if I try the moth balls idea,should I crush them to make it easier to spread around and is it safe on the dirt,and also when the stray cats are gone what to do with the stench,will soap and water do or is any other type of solution I can use?

How do I keep stray cats away from around my house especially my backyard? Other Pet Discussions
    • well make sure there is nothing that they can eat out there , dont feed them or they will always be in front of ur door , and if u ever see them jus scare them away and keep doing that and soon enough they will go away!my aunt has the same problem but she keeps feeding them because she feels bad 4 them ! i hope i helped!

• WEll I feed strays and they aren't hurting anything around my house. But if you would like to keep them away in a unhurtful way to the cats just put moth balls around where you don't want them. They will move on in a hurry.

• I have been told years ago that if u wanna stop cats comin' in ur garden to full empty coke bottles with water and put them around ur garden. I havent tried it myself as i am in a set of flats with other cats.