How do you potty train a dog to pee on the street if the dog is used to grass?

My dogs are backyard dogs and I am moving to New York City and wish to know if I can train them to pee and poop on the streets where there is no grass. Is there a easy way of doing this.

My dogs are backyard dogs and I am moving to New York City and wish to know if I can train them to pee and poop on the streets where there is no grass. Is there a easy way of doing this....
    Other Pet Discussions : How do you potty train a dog to pee on the street if the dog is used to grass?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How do you potty train a dog to pee on the street if the dog is used to grass?

How do you potty train a dog to pee on the street if the dog is used to grass? Other Pet Discussions
      My dogs are backyard dogs and I am moving to New York City and wish to know if I can train them to pee and poop on the streets where there is no grass. Is there a easy way of doing this.

How do you potty train a dog to pee on the street if the dog is used to grass? Other Pet Discussions