What are some tricks that you can train to your cat?

What are some tricks that you can train to your cat? Tell me also on how will i train it.

What are some tricks that you can train to your cat? Tell me also on how will i train it....
    Other Pet Discussions : What are some tricks that you can train to your cat?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What are some tricks that you can train to your cat?

What are some tricks that you can train to your cat? Other Pet Discussions
      What are some tricks that you can train to your cat? Tell me also on how will i train it.

What are some tricks that you can train to your cat? Other Pet Discussions
    • My cat was amazing. I could throw it up and it would land on it's feet. First we practiced tossing him off the first story balcony and worked our way up to the 10th story of my building. Here is one helpful hint: Don't go over the 8th floor or you will have excessive vetinarian bills. If your cat does get hurt at all, broken leg or whatever, don't worry about fixing it. The drop off the 10th story ended up killing my cat, so all that money buying a cast was wasted.

• its really hard to train cats cause they are very self possessed . they like to be free & to be taken care of ,but wont obey ur orders (like dogs).get a dog instead if u want a trained pet,or else keep trying hard.(by making her do some jumping & all for her for food)

• I've started bathing my cat couple of months ago. He is used to water by now. He sits outside in the rain. How's that for a trick and why are the doggy people so mean to you? Dogs don't even use a proper place as toilet.

• Cats are smarter than dogs. Scientific proof. You dog people make me sick! I have a dog and 2 cats. You need to train your pet at a young age. Cats can do many tricks, but it depends on there personality. Cats can fetch, roll over, play dead, beg, walk upright and much more. To train any animal they need rewards, and stimuli's. Such as a clicker.

• All animals are taught to do tricks by rewarding them with food. Something tells me that cats are a bit smarter and will look at you and say "Brian, I know your going to continue to feed me if I don't shake your frickin hand, so give it up and go clean my box!"Ps. Thanx for choosing best answer on memory