How can I get the smell of dogs out of my garage?

The previous owner evidently kept his dogs in his garage and it smells terrible. I've power washed the garage floor but it didn't seem to help a whole lot. Any suggestions?Yes, sorry. The floor of the garage is concrete.

The previous owner evidently kept his dogs in his garage and it smells terrible. I've power washed the garage floor but it didn't seem to help a whole lot. Any suggestions?Yes, sorry. The floor of the garage is concrete....
    Other Pet Discussions : How can I get the smell of dogs out of my garage?...

• How can I get the smell of dogs out of my garage?

How can I get the smell of dogs out of my garage? Other Pet Discussions
      The previous owner evidently kept his dogs in his garage and it smells terrible. I've power washed the garage floor but it didn't seem to help a whole lot. Any suggestions?Yes, sorry. The floor of the garage is concrete.

How can I get the smell of dogs out of my garage? Other Pet Discussions
    • I assume that the floor is concrete?I would consider cleaning the floor with special cleaner meant especially for concrete. Then you can paint the garage floor with paint that is specially made for it. We have a two car garage & with the cleaner and paint, it cost us about $200 to do ours. It totally seals the garage floor & it looks awesome! The cleaning & the painting should take care of the floor.If the smell has seeped into the wood of the walls, then you may need to clean them with bleach.If the walls are drywall, then you may need to remove the old drywall & reinstall new stuff.