What is the average weight for a 6 month old kitten?

I have a 6 month old kitten and I really dont know if he is at average weight. I dont know how much he is supposed to weigh. Does anyone have an idea?

I have a 6 month old kitten and I really dont know if he is at average weight. I dont know how much he is supposed to weigh. Does anyone have an idea?...
    Other Pet Discussions : What is the average weight for a 6 month old kitten?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is the average weight for a 6 month old kitten?

What is the average weight for a 6 month old kitten? Other Pet Discussions
      I have a 6 month old kitten and I really dont know if he is at average weight. I dont know how much he is supposed to weigh. Does anyone have an idea?

What is the average weight for a 6 month old kitten? Other Pet Discussions
    • Usually 1 lb. per month of age until full grown is normal for a domestic cat. So, it is common for a 6-month-old kitten to weigh about 6 lbs. Time to start thinking about getting him neutered, too!

• Also have him examined by your veterinarian. They can do a physical exam and tell you if the cat is the correct weight. I agree with Steph- get him neutered and keep him inside. Really bad things happened when thay are outside( hit by cars, Feline leukemnia,FIV ( A form of cat AIDS), caught in car motors,etc.)