What human food treats do you feed your cat?

I make wet cat food and stick to foods I know are fine for cats. Like Human Grade Turkey Liver, Chicken Liver, Chicken Thighs and Boneless Salmon, Peas and Carrots. What other foods would you suggest to put in there? I tried Sweet Potato and Butternut…

I make wet cat food and stick to foods I know are fine for cats. Like Human Grade Turkey Liver, Chicken Liver, Chicken Thighs and Boneless Salmon, Peas and Carrots. What other foods would you suggest to put in there? I tried Sweet Potato and Butternut…...
    Other Pet Discussions : What human food treats do you feed your cat?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What human food treats do you feed your cat?

What human food treats do you feed your cat? Other Pet Discussions
      I make wet cat food and stick to foods I know are fine for cats. Like Human Grade Turkey Liver, Chicken Liver, Chicken Thighs and Boneless Salmon, Peas and Carrots. What other foods would you suggest to put in there? I tried Sweet Potato and Butternut Squash and it worked as well:)I do feed dry food, they get homemade wet food because of the bad preservatives and fillers like corn and wheat.

What human food treats do you feed your cat? Other Pet Discussions
    • My cats like unsalted water canned tuna. Do you give them dry food? That is much better for their teeth and gums then wet food (no matter how healthy and natural it is).

• My cat loves to eat lots of human food if you can spare them some chicken not raw or maybe some roast lamb, but if you don't have that they love Tuna or my cats favourite ham and luncheonHope this helps cheers

• My cat has a very delicate stomach so I can't give her much human food. She can eat tuna that has no oil, white chicken meat, shrimp, cheese, clear lean ham, yogurt and skim milk. I never give her a lot of these things, just something once a month maybe, and then only one thing in a very small quantity. I know everyone is saying that cats are lactose intolerant, but the skim milk does not bother her at all.

• The only thing extra our cat gets is the odd bit that it steals from the dog and the empty tuna can. She won't eat raw meat unless she catches it herself.