How can you start a shelter were animals aren't killed to make room?

I want to stop the killing of old senior animals to make room! I want to start an organization where there will be a massive shelter, a play area, and since i want to become a vet i can get discounts on the shots we have to give them. I want to save…

I want to stop the killing of old senior animals to make room! I want to start an organization where there will be a massive shelter, a play area, and since i want to become a vet i can get discounts on the shots we have to give them. I want to save…...
    Other Pet Discussions : How can you start a shelter were animals aren't killed to make room?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How can you start a shelter were animals aren't killed to make room?

How can you start a shelter were animals aren't killed to make room? Other Pet Discussions
      I want to stop the killing of old senior animals to make room! I want to start an organization where there will be a massive shelter, a play area, and since i want to become a vet i can get discounts on the shots we have to give them. I want to save animals lives, and not kill to make room. i already have 240 acres and i want to make it into use!

How can you start a shelter were animals aren't killed to make room? Other Pet Discussions
    • Depending on where you live you might need a license to contain and sell animals. You would need to construct containment and probably will need some form of insurance for liability or something. Go to the courthouse or something and get what documentation you need.