How can I stop my 12 yr old Lhasa Apso from destroying my carpet?

My dog has been throwing up frequently.We tried not feeding her and she throws up saliva. Are there any home remedies that will stop this? She is destroying my carpets and I'm at my wits end.

My dog has been throwing up frequently.We tried not feeding her and she throws up saliva. Are there any home remedies that will stop this? She is destroying my carpets and I'm at my wits end....
    Other Pet Discussions : How can I stop my 12 yr old Lhasa Apso from destroying my carpet?...

• How can I stop my 12 yr old Lhasa Apso from destroying my carpet?

How can I stop my 12 yr old Lhasa Apso from destroying my carpet? Other Pet Discussions
      My dog has been throwing up frequently.We tried not feeding her and she throws up saliva. Are there any home remedies that will stop this? She is destroying my carpets and I'm at my wits end.

How can I stop my 12 yr old Lhasa Apso from destroying my carpet? Other Pet Discussions
    • It isn't normal for a dog to vomit frequently, with or without food. She needs to be seen by a vet ASAP. You can buy Simple Solution at Petco or Pestmart. In the meantime, why not confine her to an area that doesn't have carpet.