What is the best way to find an escapee guinea pig outdoors in the woods?

She was in her exercise pen when she escaped from the bottom. I tried to outsmart her and recapture her, but she ran into the woods. The search team has spotted her 5 times, but now I'm not sure where to look. We've looked under all the shaded areas, but…

She was in her exercise pen when she escaped from the bottom. I tried to outsmart her and recapture her, but she ran into the woods. The search team has spotted her 5 times, but now I'm not sure where to look. We've looked under all the shaded areas, but…...
    Other Pet Discussions : What is the best way to find an escapee guinea pig outdoors in the woods?...

• What is the best way to find an escapee guinea pig outdoors in the woods?

What is the best way to find an escapee guinea pig outdoors in the woods? Other Pet Discussions
      She was in her exercise pen when she escaped from the bottom. I tried to outsmart her and recapture her, but she ran into the woods. The search team has spotted her 5 times, but now I'm not sure where to look. We've looked under all the shaded areas, but I would like a guarantee that she hasn't just continued to journey through the woods instead of staying in the general area where we've spotted her. It would great to get her to wheek or something. Any ideas, suggestions, or fellow experiences?

What is the best way to find an escapee guinea pig outdoors in the woods? Other Pet Discussions
    • Borrow a guinea pig which is of the opposite sex ...maybe you can attract yours this way to the area you hope yours is still hanging around at. Let your imagination work ....you can be very creative on how to capture yours. They might be able to communicate and make noises and calls that you can hear or only they can hear....as long as he comes anywhere near where you can see him...try. At this point you should try anything, before he gets eaten by some wild animal out there. Work out a plan on how to capture your guinea pig with this suggestion. Good luck!