What can i do my pitbull puppy has stop eating has diarreah shaken also vomiting she is an outside dog ?

She likes to play with sticks. I recently changed her diet gave her human food, chicken and rice and now she won't eat or drink anything. What can I do for some home remedies don't have money for the vet right now?

What can i do my pitbull puppy has stop eating has diarreah shaken also vomiting she is an outside dog ?

She likes to play with sticks. I recently changed her diet gave her human food, chicken and rice and now she won't eat or drink anything. What can I do for some home remedies don't have money for the vet right now?...
    Other Pet Discussions : What can i do my pitbull puppy has stop eating has diarreah shaken also vomiting she is an outside dog ?...

• What can i do my pitbull puppy has stop eating has diarreah shaken also vomiting she is an outside dog ?

What can i do my pitbull puppy has stop eating has diarreah shaken also vomiting she is an outside dog ? Other Pet Discussions
      She likes to play with sticks. I recently changed her diet gave her human food, chicken and rice and now she won't eat or drink anything. What can I do for some home remedies don't have money for the vet right now?

What can i do my pitbull puppy has stop eating has diarreah shaken also vomiting she is an outside dog ? Other Pet Discussions
    • You must must must call humane society and ask them for help! They can assist you in finding free care because your dog sounds like he has parvo virus or even some form of poisoning! I have had 4 dogs. Any time a dog is vomiting and has loose bowels, he has a risk of dying fast- please get him help!

• Go to a vet! Sorry if you don't have any money, but dogs are expensive. Especially outdoor animals, they tend to get sick easier than indoor animals. I just had a foster puppy pass away while I was at work. He was fine until that morning, I called the rescue and was going to bring him by after work,but he did not make it that long (7hrs) Thats how quickly things can go downhill, so be responsible and take the poor thing to a vet!!

• Hi! Diarrhea can be due to a simple eating of something disagreeable, eating too much or too fast or something more serious. If it is a a non serious condition, try this home remedy. Stop food and water for 24 hours to allow your dog's stomach to settle down. You may give your dog water but only in small amount to avoid dehydration. If your dog is still active you don't have to worry about dehydration. If diarrhea stops after 24 hours you can feed him small amount of bland diet food consisting of boiled chicken breast (no skin) mix with white rice. You can resume to his regular meal if diarrhea does not recur. Observe your dog for other signs like diarrhea with vomiting, blood in either or both in the stool or vomit, if blood is tarry or black, lethargic, weight loss and hard breathing. If your dog shows any of the those signs then it is time for you to call or visit your local veterinarian for the right diagnosis and medication.

• Don't have money for a vet .. then you shouldn't have a puppy !Puppies should not be left outside unsupervised ever.Surrender your dog to a shelter or rescue so she can get diagnosed and treated ASAP.It is illegal not to get medical attention for your pet, it is called medical neglect which is abuse and chargeable.Home Remedies ? You can't get remedies for the unknown.She could have ingested something causing an obstruction and without vet care she will dieorShe could have gotten into something she shouldn't;t have and without vet care will dieor She could have picked up any number of illnesses or diseases if not UTD on her vaccinations .. and due to you not having money I would bet she isn't UTD.Why is it that people stick puppies outside to live and don't have money to care for them when they end up sick or injured? You people just baffle me !

• Chicken and rice is NOT an OK diet for a puppy. It doesn't have all the nutrients that it needs. It sounds like the pup has some sort of virus- could be parvo, which is deadly if not treated properly. Some people have had luck with home remedies, but it is pure luck and nothing more. Likely the pup would have survived in those cases anyway. Bring the puppy INSIDE. If it is not properly vaccinated it cannot be outside where it is exposed to everything. Have a look at this website. It claims to have had much success treating puppies with parvo and may be helpful to you. http://wolfcreekranch1.tripod.com/heal_parvo.html