How often should you feed fresh foods to budgie/parakeets?

I am planning to get a parakeet. i heard that you have to feed fresh foods like strawberries and lettuce and carrots to budgie/parakeets every day, but other people say only to feed it once or twice a week. How often is it best to feed fresh fruit and…

I am planning to get a parakeet. i heard that you have to feed fresh foods like strawberries and lettuce and carrots to budgie/parakeets every day, but other people say only to feed it once or twice a week. How often is it best to feed fresh fruit and…...
    Other Pet Discussions : How often should you feed fresh foods to budgie/parakeets?...

• How often should you feed fresh foods to budgie/parakeets?

How often should you feed fresh foods to budgie/parakeets? Other Pet Discussions
      I am planning to get a parakeet. i heard that you have to feed fresh foods like strawberries and lettuce and carrots to budgie/parakeets every day, but other people say only to feed it once or twice a week. How often is it best to feed fresh fruit and veggies?

How often should you feed fresh foods to budgie/parakeets? Other Pet Discussions
    • Having them eating pellets or actually more important. You can provide them fresh food when you feel for it. It is a big job cutting vegetables for them everyday. And they will easily get bored of it. You can give them twice a week. Everyday is too much for you and for them. My parakeets like broccoli and it is healthy for them. Lettuce has no nutrition value.