Is a reptarium a good choice for a ball python?

I'm planning on buying a ball python in the future and am having trouble on deciding on a habitat. My main concern is that it wont hold in heat very well compared to a glass tank. I'm also curious how easy it is to clean, and assemble. Pretty much any…

I'm planning on buying a ball python in the future and am having trouble on deciding on a habitat. My main concern is that it wont hold in heat very well compared to a glass tank. I'm also curious how easy it is to clean, and assemble. Pretty much any…...
    Other Pet Discussions : Is a reptarium a good choice for a ball python?...

• Is a reptarium a good choice for a ball python?

Is a reptarium a good choice for a ball python? Other Pet Discussions
      I'm planning on buying a ball python in the future and am having trouble on deciding on a habitat. My main concern is that it wont hold in heat very well compared to a glass tank. I'm also curious how easy it is to clean, and assemble. Pretty much any details or advice you can give will be greatly appreciated.

Is a reptarium a good choice for a ball python? Other Pet Discussions
    • Reptariums are unsuitable for snakes in the majority of cages because they do not hold heat or humidity very well. Snakes often will rub against the walls of their enclosure, and due to the mesh of the Reptarium, this can irritate the snake's scales and face. Glass tanks, plastic enclosures, or melamine (wood) cages all work much better than reptariums for snakes. -Jen