How do I keep a cat inside the barn long enough to make it stay?

I am getting a barn cat, however, my barn is open enough that a cat can climb out. I want to know how to keep him in there long enough to make him want to stay. any help?

I am getting a barn cat, however, my barn is open enough that a cat can climb out. I want to know how to keep him in there long enough to make him want to stay. any help?...
    Other Pet Discussions : How do I keep a cat inside the barn long enough to make it stay?...

• How do I keep a cat inside the barn long enough to make it stay?

How do I keep a cat inside the barn long enough to make it stay? Other Pet Discussions
      I am getting a barn cat, however, my barn is open enough that a cat can climb out. I want to know how to keep him in there long enough to make him want to stay. any help?

How do I keep a cat inside the barn long enough to make it stay? Other Pet Discussions
    • don't try to shut him in, he won't like that. however, do leave food out for him, a bed, and when you see him, pet him and give him treats. he'll know he is welcome there and will most likely stay. good luck!