What does my fish have when there are red lesions around its mouth?

My betta lives in a 10 gallon tank with other fish but the others seem fine. She (a female betta) has been hiding a lot and I'm seeing red spots around the mouth plus greyish patches on the gills. Sometimes she comes out and swims very erratically, as in…

My betta lives in a 10 gallon tank with other fish but the others seem fine. She (a female betta) has been hiding a lot and I'm seeing red spots around the mouth plus greyish patches on the gills. Sometimes she comes out and swims very erratically, as in…...
    Other Pet Discussions : What does my fish have when there are red lesions around its mouth?...

• What does my fish have when there are red lesions around its mouth?

What does my fish have when there are red lesions around its mouth? Other Pet Discussions
      My betta lives in a 10 gallon tank with other fish but the others seem fine. She (a female betta) has been hiding a lot and I'm seeing red spots around the mouth plus greyish patches on the gills. Sometimes she comes out and swims very erratically, as in swimming very fast and hitting things. It's been a week now, I don't know what it is and how long she's going to last. I've had a lot of female bettas and they have all died on me. This suxxors!

What does my fish have when there are red lesions around its mouth? Other Pet Discussions