What do you do at a green as grass show for dressage?

What I mean is how can I search for what to do in the show ring. I know the test will be read during the show but, I want to prepare ahead of time. Do you have any links that could help?

What I mean is how can I search for what to do in the show ring. I know the test will be read during the show but, I want to prepare ahead of time. Do you have any links that could help?...
    Other Pet Discussions : What do you do at a green as grass show for dressage?...

• What do you do at a green as grass show for dressage?

What do you do at a green as grass show for dressage? Other Pet Discussions
      What I mean is how can I search for what to do in the show ring. I know the test will be read during the show but, I want to prepare ahead of time. Do you have any links that could help?

What do you do at a green as grass show for dressage? Other Pet Discussions
    • HiIf you type DRESSGE in Google or Yahoo search this will list some sites that may be of benefit to you.Good luck.I have done dressage for many years, the main thing is to relax as your horse will feel that you are tense and will not relax himself.I am sure the many sites on there will help you.

• I think i got your question right......if you are asking about some dressage exercises to do then you can work on collection and control and yours and your horses balance. Try finding a book on dressage exercises. I think statelinetack.com might have some.