How do I clear up a yeast infection in my cats ears?

I know it has something to do with ear mites. I've had him for two years and nothing is curing it. I'm thinking about switching vets. What do you think?

I know it has something to do with ear mites. I've had him for two years and nothing is curing it. I'm thinking about switching vets. What do you think?...
    Other Pet Discussions : How do I clear up a yeast infection in my cats ears?...

• How do I clear up a yeast infection in my cats ears?

How do I clear up a yeast infection in my cats ears? Other Pet Discussions
      I know it has something to do with ear mites. I've had him for two years and nothing is curing it. I'm thinking about switching vets. What do you think?

How do I clear up a yeast infection in my cats ears? Other Pet Discussions
    • First off you need to get rid of the ear mites. Ear mites cause the yeast infection. After that problem is delt with, you can get someDerma-Vet Ointment(nystatin-neomtcin sulfate-thiostrepton-triamcinolone acetonide ointment). It worked great on my cat(Tiny), twice a day for a week. Good Luck!