What is a good reptile that can live in an 18x18x24 tank and can be handled everyday?

I have had lots of reptiles. I'm getting a 18x18x24 tank and I want to know whats a good reptile that can live in their its whole life and can be handled almost everyday?

What is a good reptile that can live in an 18x18x24 tank and can be handled everyday?

I have had lots of reptiles. I'm getting a 18x18x24 tank and I want to know whats a good reptile that can live in their its whole life and can be handled almost everyday?...
    Other Pet Discussions : What is a good reptile that can live in an 18x18x24 tank and can be handled everyday?...

• What is a good reptile that can live in an 18x18x24 tank and can be handled everyday?

What is a good reptile that can live in an 18x18x24 tank and can be handled everyday? Other Pet Discussions
      I have had lots of reptiles. I'm getting a 18x18x24 tank and I want to know whats a good reptile that can live in their its whole life and can be handled almost everyday?

What is a good reptile that can live in an 18x18x24 tank and can be handled everyday? Other Pet Discussions