What is a good reptile that can live in an 18x18x24 tank and can be handled everyday?

I have had lots of reptiles. I'm getting a 18x18x24 tank and I want to know whats a good reptile that can live in their its whole life and can be handled almost everyday?

What is a good reptile that can live in an 18x18x24 tank and can be handled everyday?

I have had lots of reptiles. I'm getting a 18x18x24 tank and I want to know whats a good reptile that can live in their its whole life and can be handled almost everyday?...
    Other Pet Discussions : What is a good reptile that can live in an 18x18x24 tank and can be handled everyday?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is a good reptile that can live in an 18x18x24 tank and can be handled everyday?

What is a good reptile that can live in an 18x18x24 tank and can be handled everyday? Other Pet Discussions
      I have had lots of reptiles. I'm getting a 18x18x24 tank and I want to know whats a good reptile that can live in their its whole life and can be handled almost everyday?

What is a good reptile that can live in an 18x18x24 tank and can be handled everyday? Other Pet Discussions