What is the cost for snake bites in silverdale washington and how old do you need to be im 13?

I'm 13, and my mom asked what I wanted for my birthday witch is on jan/25 witch is near. I said snake bites and she said we will see I almost have $104 I just need ten dollors witch I'm getting tomorrow and three more quarters. I want this so bad so I…

What is the cost for snake bites in silverdale washington and how old do you need to be im 13?

I'm 13, and my mom asked what I wanted for my birthday witch is on jan/25 witch is near. I said snake bites and she said we will see I almost have $104 I just need ten dollors witch I'm getting tomorrow and three more quarters. I want this so bad so I…...
    Other Pet Discussions : What is the cost for snake bites in silverdale washington and how old do you need to be im 13?...

• What is the cost for snake bites in silverdale washington and how old do you need to be im 13?

What is the cost for snake bites in silverdale washington and how old do you need to be im 13? Other Pet Discussions
      I'm 13, and my mom asked what I wanted for my birthday witch is on jan/25 witch is near. I said snake bites and she said we will see I almost have $104 I just need ten dollors witch I'm getting tomorrow and three more quarters. I want this so bad so I need to know how much they are please.

What is the cost for snake bites in silverdale washington and how old do you need to be im 13? Other Pet Discussions
    • Just find someone who owns snakes, I'm sure someone will let you get bitten for free just so they can laugh at you. And if your talking about the piercings, if it were legal, I'm sure someone might do it for free for the same reason. Call us back once you've hit puberty, lol.