How do I keep my dogs from eating the cat poop?

I have 2 pitbulls their both 5 months old and they love to eat out of the litter box. I don't know how to make them stop. The litter boxes are right outside my room where the pitbulls sleep and I can not move them anywhere and I can't get rid of the…

I have 2 pitbulls their both 5 months old and they love to eat out of the litter box. I don't know how to make them stop. The litter boxes are right outside my room where the pitbulls sleep and I can not move them anywhere and I can't get rid of the…...
    Other Pet Discussions : How do I keep my dogs from eating the cat poop?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How do I keep my dogs from eating the cat poop?

How do I keep my dogs from eating the cat poop? Other Pet Discussions
      I have 2 pitbulls their both 5 months old and they love to eat out of the litter box. I don't know how to make them stop. The litter boxes are right outside my room where the pitbulls sleep and I can not move them anywhere and I can't get rid of the cats. Is there anyway to get them to just ignore the litter box from now on?

How do I keep my dogs from eating the cat poop? Other Pet Discussions
    • My dad and I talked to our vets about it because we have two lhasa apso's who are 9 that always eat the cat poop. They said as long as we have indoor cats and the cats aren't eating anything they aren't supposed to, the dogs won't be harmed. They have been eating it since they were small and they are healthy pups!But I understand not wanting them to eat the cat poop. The are supposed to have spray stuff that keeps dogs from chewing on things. I'm not sure if that will make the cats not want to go in their litter boxes but you could try it.