How much should I sell my husky pups for?

I know a lot about huskies, they are my favorite breed and I know everything about them! I have a beautiful grey and white male with blue eyes and I have a female who is black and white with brown eyes. They are both purbred just no papers, my male his…

I know a lot about huskies, they are my favorite breed and I know everything about them! I have a beautiful grey and white male with blue eyes and I have a female who is black and white with brown eyes. They are both purbred just no papers, my male his…...
    Other Pet Discussions : How much should I sell my husky pups for?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How much should I sell my husky pups for?

How much should I sell my husky pups for? Other Pet Discussions
      I know a lot about huskies, they are my favorite breed and I know everything about them! I have a beautiful grey and white male with blue eyes and I have a female who is black and white with brown eyes. They are both purbred just no papers, my male his dad was AKC but the mom wasn't and my female both of her parents I believe were AKC because I bought her from a high up breeder, but didn't get papers. I know everything about breeding and everything, I just don't know how much to sell the pups when she has them. I am gonna get papers for both of my huskies though. Any advice would be appreciated.

How much should I sell my husky pups for? Other Pet Discussions
    • Hi I've never own a huskie but maybe you should go online and look for some for sale in your area and resemble pricing? Compare the huskies to the ones online as well and weight, height ETC.

• $50.-$75 dollars, enough to cover cost of first shots and worming.Then the remainder could be used for spaying female.With out AKC paperwork there is actually no proof you dog is not a pure bred dog.So the pups are worth no more then shelter dogs.

• I sold mine for 400, without AKC papers. If I were you I would ask 400-500.Before you sell them, you should get them vet checked, get their first shots, and dewormed.Also, include all of the paperwork.And make sure you sell them to people who know about huskies.

• The cost of their shots and first worming. You CANNOT "get papers" from any legitimate registry on either dog at this point. And even if they were both "papered" they still have NO titles, NO health tests, and NO pedigree to speak of. There are more than 4,000 "Huskies" of equal or better quality in shelters and rescues right now. About half of those will be KILLED before they can be adopted. Since you don't even have proof of your pup's purebred status without proper registration, before you breed I need you to head down to your local shelter and pick out about a dozen dogs to KILL because that is what an ill-bred litter like yours will do - either your pups will die in shelters so you better make room for them, or any home that your pups fill could have been equally well-filled with a shelter dog.If you want to breed in the future, go find a GOOD breeder producing dogs with their proper titles, health testing, temperament testing, working instinct, etc, then spend a few years training and showing and working and testing to prove your dog is all-that, too, THEN you can learn some basic genetics and do pedigree analysis to find a suitable mate... and then there are still about a hundred other things to do before you think about breeding.

• No papers? No proof the dogs are purebred. Mutts go for about $50 each. Assuming your not a total donkey (since you know "everything about breeding") and have OFA certifications done on the parents, then you can charge about $100 each.