What is the best way to house train and crate train a rough collie puppy?

I haven't purchased a puppy yet, but I'm am researching best ways to train them. I would also appreciate any known breeders in Texas. The closer they are to Houston the better that would be for me. Thanks!

I haven't purchased a puppy yet, but I'm am researching best ways to train them. I would also appreciate any known breeders in Texas. The closer they are to Houston the better that would be for me. Thanks!...
    Other Pet Discussions : What is the best way to house train and crate train a rough collie puppy?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is the best way to house train and crate train a rough collie puppy?

What is the best way to house train and crate train a rough collie puppy? Other Pet Discussions
      I haven't purchased a puppy yet, but I'm am researching best ways to train them. I would also appreciate any known breeders in Texas. The closer they are to Houston the better that would be for me. Thanks!

What is the best way to house train and crate train a rough collie puppy? Other Pet Discussions