How do I make a simple "playground" in my home for my hamster?

I have two hamsters but I feel like they dont get enought exercise with only their wheels inside their cages. I want to make a playground out of my home supplies, but I need ideas on how to do it!

I have two hamsters but I feel like they dont get enought exercise with only their wheels inside their cages. I want to make a playground out of my home supplies, but I need ideas on how to do it!...
    Other Pet Discussions : How do I make a simple "playground" in my home for my hamster?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How do I make a simple "playground" in my home for my hamster?

How do I make a simple "playground" in my home for my hamster? Other Pet Discussions
      I have two hamsters but I feel like they dont get enought exercise with only their wheels inside their cages. I want to make a playground out of my home supplies, but I need ideas on how to do it!

How do I make a simple "playground" in my home for my hamster? Other Pet Discussions
    • if possible let your hamsters out of the cage for a little while each day. let them roam around freely in a safe area where they cant escape and cant chew on any electrical wires or something. A lot of things make great play toys for hamsters as they are very curious little animals. A cereal box for instance. Or a wcpaper carton, you can tape together a few to make them a tunnel. if they chew it up no problem, its not expensive to be replaces. An old tshirt may do too. be creative, ide food in several places so they are challanged to look for it. have fun with your pets!

• old toilet paper tubes- watch so they do not chew all of it. any type of heavy plastic- watch so they do not chew all of it. you can use basically anything.

• you can always but tube from paper towel or large tube from other home goods. why don't you buy a hamster ball?You can get boxes, and cut hole and make mazez

• hey arent you the girl against animal cruelty if so here is more advice.I was worried about the same thing with my mouse and hamster so i made them playgrounds all you need is a cardboard box and four toilet roll tubes cut for tube sized holes in the box one on each side slide the tubes into the holes and then paint it bright colours to get their attention.Put it in their cage an they'll love running around it believe me it works.you can also buy hamster balls in pet stores just pop them in and they will role around happily for hours on end.