How much do you/would you be willing to pay a pet sitter and for what amount of time per visit?

How much? How long? Where do you live/close to what city? Have you ever used a pet sitter? What kind of pet(s) do you have? How many do you have?

How much do you/would you be willing to pay a pet sitter and for what amount of time per visit?

How much? How long? Where do you live/close to what city? Have you ever used a pet sitter? What kind of pet(s) do you have? How many do you have?...
    Other Pet Discussions : How much do you/would you be willing to pay a pet sitter and for what amount of time per visit?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How much do you/would you be willing to pay a pet sitter and for what amount of time per visit?

How much do you/would you be willing to pay a pet sitter and for what amount of time per visit? Other Pet Discussions
      How much? How long? Where do you live/close to what city? Have you ever used a pet sitter? What kind of pet(s) do you have? How many do you have?

How much do you/would you be willing to pay a pet sitter and for what amount of time per visit? Other Pet Discussions
    • i would pay someone to come feed my pets while i am away. but i will not pay some on to "sit" them. I have cats, goldfish, and a frog. They dont require much attention. I would pay some one 20 a week. That is what I gave a neighbor to do it before while I was out of town. Also you asked where I am from. Hattiesburg, Mississippi.

• I live in a suburb of Dallas and I pay a dog walker $30.00 for 30 minutes to walk my dog. She also does overnight stays but I can't promise my bills are near average because I have five of my own pets and often have one or two fosters. If we're gone overnight she stays overnight rather just doing checkins. Overnight stays(8 hours) are between $100 and $125 depending on how many I have and how much medication and food she has to dole out. Twice a day checkins are $35- $50 per checkin depending again on how much she has to do. She stays about 15-20 minutes. Once a day checkins are between $40 - $60 but she stays about 45 minutes. Just FYI - I use only pet sitters who are bonded and members of Pet Sitters International (petsit.com) or National Association Of Professional Pet Sitters (petsitters.org). You can find out more at ether of those websites.

• I live in Atlanta and actually leave my pooch at a pet sitter when I'm out of town. $20 per 24 hrs and $30 round trip transportation. I love it that I know she has 24hr care and not stuck in the house waiting on someone to come home.

• I used a pet sitter whn my dog was ill. She came in two times per day and feed him and took him outside. She had to give meds and walk with him. We paid her $100 per month. She came 5 days per week.This is personal freind of mine so that price is really cheap.They usually get about $10-20 per visit and it would be about 30 minutes or less. To walk the dog is more and to give meds is more. I had three dogs and a cat and 3 hedgehogs and horses at the time. She only worked with the dogs. I needed and extra two feeding while I was at work and to have the puppy let outside. It worked out great for ma and I recommed it for people who work all day and have pets.

• i "babysat" my neighbors dog, i checked on it three times a day, in the morning, mid day and night, it was out for 15 minutes each time (the mid day time we went for a walk) and i fed it morning and night and sat outside and played with it for 15 minutesi got paid 45$ a day, so a dollar a minute ... pretty sweet, right? (and no i wasnt in it for the money, the dogs an absolute sweetheart)

• I've called around for a pet sitter and because she didnt have far to go to get to my place it would have been $10.00 per visit and she would have stayed 1 hour per day so thats $50.00 per week ( no weekends )for 3 kitties we have and a gerbil. She would have fed them, change litterbox and play with them. $50.00 a week would have been worth it while i was gone for the week and not having to worry about it.Call around and get the best price but also ask a lot of questions to make sure they really will take care of your pet ( s) .