what is the easiest and most successful way to potty train a puppy?

On June 23, I will be the proud mother of a 7 week old st. bernard. Just wondering what the easiest way to train him would be. I have never had a puppy before, just cats.The whole problem is that I am not home during the day and the lady who is selling…

On June 23, I will be the proud mother of a 7 week old st. bernard. Just wondering what the easiest way to train him would be. I have never had a puppy before, just cats.The whole problem is that I am not home during the day and the lady who is selling…...
    Other Pet Discussions : what is the easiest and most successful way to potty train a puppy?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• what is the easiest and most successful way to potty train a puppy?

what is the easiest and most successful way to potty train a puppy? Other Pet Discussions
      On June 23, I will be the proud mother of a 7 week old st. bernard. Just wondering what the easiest way to train him would be. I have never had a puppy before, just cats.The whole problem is that I am not home during the day and the lady who is selling me the dog told me not to keep him in a crate all day. I don't really have family close enough to come let him out every 4 hours. I guess I could keep him in the kitchen with puppy pads until we get home. Is this animal cruelty?

what is the easiest and most successful way to potty train a puppy? Other Pet Discussions