How long should you keep your cats in the house after you move to a new home?

I was told two weeks. I have two cats and neither of them have ever lived in another home. We have lived here two weeks and I have taken them outside on a leash. They want outside really bad. I want to let them out but I want them to come back. They…

I was told two weeks. I have two cats and neither of them have ever lived in another home. We have lived here two weeks and I have taken them outside on a leash. They want outside really bad. I want to let them out but I want them to come back. They…...
    Other Pet Discussions : How long should you keep your cats in the house after you move to a new home?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How long should you keep your cats in the house after you move to a new home?

How long should you keep your cats in the house after you move to a new home? Other Pet Discussions
      I was told two weeks. I have two cats and neither of them have ever lived in another home. We have lived here two weeks and I have taken them outside on a leash. They want outside really bad. I want to let them out but I want them to come back. They are both fixed. There are sooooo many cats around here. I'm afraid they are going to get beatin up.

How long should you keep your cats in the house after you move to a new home? Other Pet Discussions