Can the Habitrail Ovo withstand from having holes or damage due to gnawing from syrian hamsters?

I'm planning to buy a pair of hamsters, the previous time I bought a cage (Plastic one many years back by Habitrail) the hamster managed to gnaw a hole and escape. So I wonder this Ovo unit will be able to last. Thanks.

Can the Habitrail Ovo withstand from having holes or damage due to gnawing from syrian hamsters?

I'm planning to buy a pair of hamsters, the previous time I bought a cage (Plastic one many years back by Habitrail) the hamster managed to gnaw a hole and escape. So I wonder this Ovo unit will be able to last. Thanks....
    Other Pet Discussions : Can the Habitrail Ovo withstand from having holes or damage due to gnawing from syrian hamsters?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can the Habitrail Ovo withstand from having holes or damage due to gnawing from syrian hamsters?

Can the Habitrail Ovo withstand from having holes or damage due to gnawing from syrian hamsters? Other Pet Discussions
      I'm planning to buy a pair of hamsters, the previous time I bought a cage (Plastic one many years back by Habitrail) the hamster managed to gnaw a hole and escape. So I wonder this Ovo unit will be able to last. Thanks.

Can the Habitrail Ovo withstand from having holes or damage due to gnawing from syrian hamsters? Other Pet Discussions