What kind of dog is the large long haired dog in the newest Front-line plus commercials?

I was wondering what kind of dog the large grey and white long haired dog in the front-line plus advertisement might be. It is the most beautiful dog with all that flowing long hair and those big ears.

What kind of dog is the large long haired dog in the newest Front-line plus commercials?

I was wondering what kind of dog the large grey and white long haired dog in the front-line plus advertisement might be. It is the most beautiful dog with all that flowing long hair and those big ears....
    Other Pet Discussions : What kind of dog is the large long haired dog in the newest Front-line plus commercials?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What kind of dog is the large long haired dog in the newest Front-line plus commercials?

What kind of dog is the large long haired dog in the newest Front-line plus commercials? Other Pet Discussions
      I was wondering what kind of dog the large grey and white long haired dog in the front-line plus advertisement might be. It is the most beautiful dog with all that flowing long hair and those big ears.

What kind of dog is the large long haired dog in the newest Front-line plus commercials? Other Pet Discussions