Can anyone tell me the difference between a Red sable and an orange sable pomeranian?

I have an 18month old female who was registered as a red sable however I have been recently told she may actually be orange sable. I was wondering how would I beable to tell the difference... I am interested in possibly becoming a breeder sometime in the…

Can anyone tell me the difference between a Red sable and an orange sable pomeranian?

I have an 18month old female who was registered as a red sable however I have been recently told she may actually be orange sable. I was wondering how would I beable to tell the difference... I am interested in possibly becoming a breeder sometime in the…...
    Other Pet Discussions : Can anyone tell me the difference between a Red sable and an orange sable pomeranian?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can anyone tell me the difference between a Red sable and an orange sable pomeranian?

Can anyone tell me the difference between a Red sable and an orange sable pomeranian? Other Pet Discussions
      I have an 18month old female who was registered as a red sable however I have been recently told she may actually be orange sable. I was wondering how would I beable to tell the difference... I am interested in possibly becoming a breeder sometime in the future and am looking for any info I can get on the breed... I am in the process of studying as much as I can about the steps involved in running a successful breeding program including genetic testing for defects etc.as i said before I have done some homework on this I have worked in the vet field for over 10yrs. I fully plan on doing my homework I do not intend to go into this blind I know what the consequences can be. I never said I was going to breed her as a matter of fact I can not breed her cause she has been spayed... I was just looking for advice on how to tell the differences in the two coat colors should I decide to follow through with breeding sometime in the future....To tell you the truth I have found through a professional breeder/owner/handler that the difference between the two colors can be difficult to tell because there is a very fine line between the two colors and that breeders are required to register there dogs as the colors they appear to be at time of registration and that the registry takes into account for the changing of coat color as the dog matures........ So basically as long as you don't try registering a red as a black or a parti as a soild......... well you get the idea... There should be very little to worry about with misrepresentation...........

Can anyone tell me the difference between a Red sable and an orange sable pomeranian? Other Pet Discussions