i have a 2yr old cat named Drey and he lost all his fur on his stomach and back legs?

He is and outdoor cat and im worried because i have another 6 month old kitten and a 1 yr old female back to drey he seems really unhappy but he still feels the need to go outside and he does have a healthy appeitte and regular sleeping habits i would…

i have a 2yr old cat named Drey and he lost all his fur on his stomach and back legs?

He is and outdoor cat and im worried because i have another 6 month old kitten and a 1 yr old female back to drey he seems really unhappy but he still feels the need to go outside and he does have a healthy appeitte and regular sleeping habits i would…...
    Other Pet Discussions : i have a 2yr old cat named Drey and he lost all his fur on his stomach and back legs?...

• i have a 2yr old cat named Drey and he lost all his fur on his stomach and back legs?

i have a 2yr old cat named Drey and he lost all his fur on his stomach and back legs? Other Pet Discussions
      He is and outdoor cat and im worried because i have another 6 month old kitten and a 1 yr old female back to drey he seems really unhappy but he still feels the need to go outside and he does have a healthy appeitte and regular sleeping habits i would appreciate if i could get some feed back from some pet owners or anyone who works with animals

i have a 2yr old cat named Drey and he lost all his fur on his stomach and back legs? Other Pet Discussions
    • Take Drey to the vet because he may have a skin problem that could be cured with medicine. Make sure he doesn't have mange.Also click on this link: It is Ask an Expert about your petshttp://www.allexperts.com/browse.cgi?catLvl=1&catID=44

• could be fleas, could be tapeworms, could be a thyroid condition, could be emotional problem (like over-grooming) - schedule your cat for a vet checkup - it probably needs a treatment or medication.

• You might check and see if he has any allergies or something in the home is irritating him. Allergies are not uncommon in cats, neither is dry skin. Some cats even have nervous habbits and continually chew at themselves and can be treated for such problems.