What should I look for to make sure my puppies stiches are healing right?

I just want to make sure the incision is healing right because she has been moving a lot because she gets excited when she sees me.

I just want to make sure the incision is healing right because she has been moving a lot because she gets excited when she sees me....
    General Dog Discussions : What should I look for to make sure my puppies stiches are healing right?...

• What should I look for to make sure my puppies stiches are healing right?

What should I look for to make sure my puppies stiches are healing right? General Dog Discussions
      I just want to make sure the incision is healing right because she has been moving a lot because she gets excited when she sees me.

What should I look for to make sure my puppies stiches are healing right? General Dog Discussions
    • As long as it's not unduly inflamed, puffy, seeping or causing her undue pain, I'd suggest she's fine. If you are at all worried, call the vet and take his advice - or take her in for a check. With every passing day, she's bound to be healing up in any case. My vet asks owners to bring dogs who have had major surgeries, like a spay, back after 48 hours to check on their progress much as many don't do this. And they don't make a charge for this, unless there is something that needs to be done.If she's eating and drinking, that's a pretty good indication that all is progressing okay.