My pitbull of 7 mths is having gland problems (only the glands located under the right jaw).?

The vet ruled out cancer and the only thing that will reduce them is the medication vetalog. What could it possibly be? He is very energetic and has a hearty appetite!

My pitbull of 7 mths is having gland problems (only the glands located under the right jaw).?

The vet ruled out cancer and the only thing that will reduce them is the medication vetalog. What could it possibly be? He is very energetic and has a hearty appetite!...
    General Dog Discussions : My pitbull of 7 mths is having gland problems (only the glands located under the right jaw).?...

• My pitbull of 7 mths is having gland problems (only the glands located under the right jaw).?

My pitbull of 7 mths is having gland problems (only the glands located under the right jaw).? General Dog Discussions
      The vet ruled out cancer and the only thing that will reduce them is the medication vetalog. What could it possibly be? He is very energetic and has a hearty appetite!

My pitbull of 7 mths is having gland problems (only the glands located under the right jaw).? General Dog Discussions
    • It's usually a tooth coming in/going out that makes pronounced lymph nodes under the jaw. As long as they don't continue to swell, it's ok. It is more of a concern since it isn't bilateral, but just watch it. In young dogs, it is almost always just teeth.