My dog got a injection in his lymph node by his neck, should i be worried?

my dog is ill and i called a vet and he give him an injection. After my dog wasn't getting better i decided to take him to another vet who told me that the injection he got was in his lymph node, and hes in pain. should i be worried? please help

my dog is ill and i called a vet and he give him an injection. After my dog wasn't getting better i decided to take him to another vet who told me that the injection he got was in his lymph node, and hes in pain. should i be worried? please help...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog got a injection in his lymph node by his neck, should i be worried?...

• My dog got a injection in his lymph node by his neck, should i be worried?

My dog got a injection in his lymph node by his neck, should i be worried? General Dog Discussions
      my dog is ill and i called a vet and he give him an injection. After my dog wasn't getting better i decided to take him to another vet who told me that the injection he got was in his lymph node, and hes in pain. should i be worried? please help

My dog got a injection in his lymph node by his neck, should i be worried? General Dog Discussions
    • Talk to the veterinarian(s), and if you suspect your pet is in pain, do take him in again. I hope you've agreed to have performed any testing that was recommended in order to allow the doctors to reach a proper diagnosis. Not every ailment responds to a single treatment, so follow up if necessary. Good luck to you and your dog.