My dog had been making a weird movement with her mouth..I googled it but?

Did not like what I read! She is five years old and has always been healthy and happy! It looks like she is chewing for about ten seconds...she's done it like four times in a month..have you ever seen or heard of a dog doing this? I'm afraid to bring her…

Did not like what I read! She is five years old and has always been healthy and happy! It looks like she is chewing for about ten seconds...she's done it like four times in a month..have you ever seen or heard of a dog doing this? I'm afraid to bring her…...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog had been making a weird movement with her mouth..I googled it but?...

• My dog had been making a weird movement with her mouth..I googled it but?

My dog had been making a weird movement with her mouth..I googled it but? General Dog Discussions
      Did not like what I read! She is five years old and has always been healthy and happy! It looks like she is chewing for about ten seconds...she's done it like four times in a month..have you ever seen or heard of a dog doing this? I'm afraid to bring her to the vet bc I don't want to have to do a cats an on her!

My dog had been making a weird movement with her mouth..I googled it but? General Dog Discussions
    • If her teeth are bothering her, or starting to rot, or she has tartar, or a sinus infection, these things might result in this activity; the vet doesn't do cat scans for things like this; its a simple exam, and if she needs her teeth cleaned, they can do it quite nicely, under a quick dose of anesthesia if necessary. If the teeth start to rot, they will make her sick and need removing. Better get it looked at now.

• I suggest you let the vet diagnose it as s/he has had a lot more training than you have had.I am a vet tech and I have no idea what you are onto w/ your "diagnosis" LOL! Sounds like it may be a simple dental problem to me too. I have had a CAT scan myself, they are completely painless and rarely used to diagnose dogs.