My husband and I just moved to Spain and both of our pets (cat and dog) are sneezing like crazy.?

What should I do?Thanks Jennie, I'll try that.

My husband and I just moved to Spain and both of our pets (cat and dog) are sneezing like crazy.?

What should I do?Thanks Jennie, I'll try that....
    General Dog Discussions : My husband and I just moved to Spain and both of our pets (cat and dog) are sneezing like crazy.?...

• My husband and I just moved to Spain and both of our pets (cat and dog) are sneezing like crazy.?

My husband and I just moved to Spain and both of our pets (cat and dog) are sneezing like crazy.? General Dog Discussions
      What should I do?Thanks Jennie, I'll try that.

My husband and I just moved to Spain and both of our pets (cat and dog) are sneezing like crazy.? General Dog Discussions
    • My Cat was sneezing alot & my vet suggested adding 1/8 tsp of sea salt (non-idonized) to 1 cup of water next to her drinking bowl to help clear her sinuses..even if she only drinks a little. Make sure clean water is next to it. Seems to have helped cause she hasn't sneezed much in the 3days we started this, good luck.